Need a classic bridal shower game that guests of all ages will enjoy? Bridal shower Scattergories is a game for every one. It requires guests to be clever and creative to come up with unique answers. You will find some intriguing responses.
In this post you will learn how to play Bridal Shower Scattergories. You will see what materials you will need and how to make this game a fun activity at the shower. You will also get a free Bridal Shower Scattergories game.
HOW DO YOU PLAY BRIDAL SHOWER SCATTERGORIES?
MATERIALS FOR BRIDAL SHOWER SCATTERGORIES
Fill out each category with words starting with each letter in the word “LOVE.” You will get 1 point for each unique answer. The person with the most points wins a prize.
This game is good to play in small or large group. Make sure you have a person to tally up the scores and determine the winner of the game. Some of the materials needed for this game are
- FREE Bridal Shower Scattergores game card. Make enough copies for each player, including the bride.
- Pens or pencils
- Prize for the winner.
Tip: When the scores are being determined, play some music and have some mingling time for guests. This will keep the bridal shower flowing and people won’t be awkwardly waiting to hear who the winner is.
Playing Bridal Shower Scattergories
- Gather all players together and pass out the Bridal Shower Scattergories Game Cards and pen.
- After the materials are passed out, set a timer on your phone for 10 minutes and tell players to start. The goal is to think of answers for all letter and subject combinations.
- When the timer is finished, Have all players put their pens down and have someone collect the game cards.
- Have a brief intermission while scores are being counted. Each unique answer equals 1 point.
- Determine a winner and announce it to the guests.Present the winner with a prize.
Alternative for Playing Bridal Shower Scattergories
Here is a an alternative way to play from Modern MOH.
- Go through steps 1-3.
- One by one, have guests read off their answers- starting with the letter L and ending with the letter E. If any two or more players have the same answer, they must cross them out.
- Each unique answer equals a point, and the guest with the most total points wins!
Hope you enjoyed learning how to play Bridal Shower Scattergories. Use these materials for your game and enjoy playing with the guests! I’d love to hear from you. Tag me on Instagram @bridalshower101 in your bridal shower posts.